Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Recember

Here's a bunch of recent phone pics of things I've been working on:












If you follow me in the TWITTERVERSE you may've already seen most of those...

There's also this project that the Northeast neighborhood here in KC has where they have artists paint boards that go over windows of abandoned buildings, so I did a quick one of those recently one evening:



Thanks to Hector Casanova for hipping me to the project and inviting me to participate.

On the music front, The FOOTclan Beat Collective (AL_PD, Dan Matic, jSchlock) that I'm a part of recently dropped our second beat tape, Dusty But Digital. I'm pretty proud of the work that we've all done on this. I think there are some real quality joints on there. Listen/Download it!:


That may be it for now.

-MOODY