Wednesday, October 17, 2012

(Blog Post Title)

I know there's been a lot of radio silence on my end lately, but it's only because I have been making moves behind the scenes... and stuff. I also started a new job, so that's a large contributor to infrequent updates.

The ball continues to roll on Task Force Rad Squad, and I even put together a IDK cover image or something for it. Here's the version with colors:

And you can see the B&W one HERE.

Also, here's a panel of Shinji slicing up some cake:

On the music front, I'm working on putting together some kind of beat release (I have a lot of vaulted tracks), but in the meantime here's a couple beats that are up on the soundcloud:


I don't really have a lot of time to post right now, so I think that'll do it for the moment.



Enlightenment said...

nice post

Jonathan said...

Listening to 2point2 twice, while scanning the two of you's new comic, and it's dope, too.

How's Goellner's writing? You guys must be creating a zinger! :-1

Black Friday LCD TV Deals said...

Thanks for your such an informative and lovely blog. I really appreciate you .

pmp exam said...

This blog is really astonishing keep posting these types of informative blogs.