Thursday, May 29, 2008

An Update

Since it's been quite a while since I've updated (yikes, over a month!), I think that it's fair to say that I should technically have the ability to devote more time to keeping this blog up to date in, at least, the near future; I have more elbow room, in a way, since classes have ended.

There isn't much new completely finished work that I have to show off, however I do have a screen-capture of sorts with a couple of pages from Remembering Garden that are in the process of being colored. All of the pencils and inks are completed on all ten pages. Colors for 5.5 more pages, and then we're home-free with Remembering Garden. I think it's turning out pretty well, plus the experience and growth that I gotten in the time since I've started this project to now has been immense and almost unbelievable. I am content.

Enjoy:


No comments: