Wednesday, October 17, 2012

(Blog Post Title)

I know there's been a lot of radio silence on my end lately, but it's only because I have been making moves behind the scenes... and stuff. I also started a new job, so that's a large contributor to infrequent updates.

The ball continues to roll on Task Force Rad Squad, and I even put together a IDK cover image or something for it. Here's the version with colors:


And you can see the B&W one HERE.

Also, here's a panel of Shinji slicing up some cake:


On the music front, I'm working on putting together some kind of beat release (I have a lot of vaulted tracks), but in the meantime here's a couple beats that are up on the soundcloud:




and





I don't really have a lot of time to post right now, so I think that'll do it for the moment.

peaces

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Listening to 2point2 twice, while scanning the two of you's new comic, and it's dope, too.

How's Goellner's writing? You guys must be creating a zinger! :-1

Black Friday LCD TV Deals said...

Thanks for your such an informative and lovely blog. I really appreciate you .

pmp exam said...

This blog is really astonishing keep posting these types of informative blogs.